Communications Intern, CUBIC
CUBIC is seeking a Master’s or early career intern to support our communications strategy in 2023. We are pursuing a content marketing strategy to establish our brand and profile, and within this need to identify speaking opportunities, produce engaging briefs/blogs on our work, and develop a social media presence.
The intern will be integrated into the 12-person CUBIC team and will have the opportunity to get involved in multiple projects – the expectation for the intern is that s/he would primarily contribute to:
- Conference research
- Identify a calendar of relevant conferences and events, plus abstract submission timetables
- Drafting and editing blogs/ policy briefs
- Using project reports and through talking to project leads, identify interesting behavioral science/ programme impact stories
- Draft blogs/ briefs for the project leads to approve and share
- Provide editorial support for project reports and presentations
- Social media posting
- Plan a social media presence
- Create social media content based on teams activities and project work
- Manage/support a team site on LinkedIn and Workplace
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
Closing Date for Application: 10 December 2022
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Date advertised: 19 Nov 2022
Closing date: 4 Dec 2022 - 05:44 +0545
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Department: Communications and Media
Type: ContingentSchedule: Part-time